Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pencil Studies

Gesture sessions haven't been that enjoyable for me these two weeks, guess I have to put my mind off everything to concentrate and start doing better gestures. Added a little crosshatching effect to my favourite piece, think it looks a lot better like this.


Just a few weeks ago, I spent all my time working and doing small detailed studies on facial features and some other random stuffs. These are some of the thumbnails of my studies, i'm open to any comments if you have any. Thanks for viewing!

Cloth study

Hand/Foot Gesture
Eyes/Brows/Lips

Hair (Fav. collection)

Tauren's weapon (medium: pen)

Open your mind to anything and everything, that is the best way to learn.
xoxo, amandasweet

2 comments:

Perky Ass said...

Your work is getting good.
Remember what we said about looking and understanding complex objects as basic shapes.
The Church is keeping an eye on you.

-piinkpanty- said...

HAHAHAHA and for a moment i thought who the hell u were :D

Welcome