Saturday, July 11, 2009

Okie, some pictures taken by me this week.

This is my drawing of Piggylove VS Monsters & Aliens. My art piece for Zhu. Hero Jim is him standing on top of his Wise Tortoise God fighting against evil. Croco Frog Monster and Octo-Star Alien is the baddie. Nice mar?


Woke up in the morning (dono which morning) saw biscuit sitting outside the door. So took a picture of her. HEHEHE! so cute.
_________
Yesterday i brought biscuit out for a walk.
Sabby came back to Singapore and called me and say she is in school. She bought many candies from me and ask if i can go to school so i get myself changed and ready to walk to school. Biscuit heard and she wants to come along.
So bring her to the toilet and ask her to wee wee, and shes so dam cute. i saw her squating down so i ran to take tissue to clean her ass. Den she tot i want to pangseh her, she chase after me and never pee. LOL. i carry her back to the toilet and told her to pee and i will wait. She pee and YAY, ready to go. XD
Put her in my bag, carry it on my shoulder and off we go.
Had a happy trip with her but i cant go into the shopping mall to have short cut cuz Biscuit is with me. So i walk a longer way to school. She is sucha good gurl. Never try to jump out from my bag, jus sitting inside with her head poping out looking at others, cars.... and, many people is looking at her. LOL!

Me and Biscuit ready to school.


Waiting for the lift.



In the lift. =)


Walking to School.

Okie, i rest about 5mins in school after collecting the candies cuz im freakin` tired. Biscuit looking around, on our way home.


Reaching home soon!!! Look, she is sucha good gurl. >.<``


Wooohh, taking the lift up! =)


See, Sabby bought me so much candies from her hometown. =) Yummy yummy leh.

__________

After walking to school and back home, i take a nap and sleep till evening.
Waited for Piggylove to book out. He promise me to bring me for movies cuz he is free. Heex. So happy lurhh. He came to fetch me at around 8.30pm and we went to P.S to watch Ice Age 3. The movie starts at 10.45pm.
We walk around P.S and went to Pastamania for dinner. :D
Ice Age 3 so nice, i love the 3 Baby Dinos and the Dino Mummy called Rudy ar? They so cute lar. OMGOMGOMG. i don mind watching it again. Hehe. (Sorry, while bathing i rmb that Rudy is the Biggest Scariest Dino, the white color one. Sorry i Sala.)
Zhu watch till dozed off. =.=`` Guess he finish duty den very tired, thats why dozed off. =(
They said got the 3D one, Zhu say wana watch 3D but i don want. I scared the thing hit my face. But they say 3D is nicer. Dono lar, nvm. Bhahhaaha.
Zhu says : 你的dictionary没有这可字bad。你真的很clumsy。
I enjoy my day alot. Happy Happy. ;D *winks*

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome