Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Unfaithful Weekend

Wu GuanZhong "An Unbroken Line"

SUNDAY:
Let me start today's post with what I did in the weekend before i ruin my own mood. I've been looking forward to this exhibition ever since the last trip to Sentosa's Images of Singapore. Having to view this collection on sunday morning with my family was the best! We had a short tour in Singapore Art Museum for Wu GuanZhong's collection themed "An unbroken line" which depicts how strong our feelings are attached like a string that may never break. His collection comprises of oil on canvases and some other paintings he did in the modern time. I personally loved his old collection on his village scenery, loved the colors and strokes of his pieces. Some of the collection was too contemporary I couldn't appreciate or understand the meaning behind his artworks. This makes me even more excited to visit the MINT Toy museum! Can't wait for it. (:



SATURDAY:
Baby and I decided to bake chocolate crinkles, which we kinda planned 1 or 2 weeks ago but didn't have the time to dedicate. So, we went to shop for the ingredients and took about half the day baking this! Mind you, its our first time baking together hehe :D so kudos to our success! I think our crinkles tasted awesome~ (and to think that i was sick i could only take a few tiny pieces -.-)

MONDAY:
I call it unfaithful weekend because i fell sick prolly on sat night (have absolutely no idea why), prolly weather or sth and I kinda wasted my weekend just resting at home :(

It got even worse when i had a slight fever and decided to take a one-day leave from work, but fell on the slippery floor while trying to answer a call at home. It was so pathetic I had to crawl to bed and try to stand.

TUESDAY:
So, woke up with a pain in my tailbone and butt area i had no choice but to go for an Xray consultation with mum. Luckily, the doctor said it would heal by itself so i came home safely. Another day passes, without having to do anything... hais

So I was pretty upset about the entire sick and fall thing, when i came to realise there was actually ubisoft drawing session last night too, made me even more devastated :\

Neways, the two favourite thing i got to work on during the weekend was pretty fun and meaningful so pls let me recover asap, i hate being sick goddammit! Ughs!


xoxo, amandasweet @ home rotting

No comments:

Welcome