Tuesday, June 23, 2009

15/16 June

Biscuit sleeping in between ahma's leg.

Look at the way she sleep. So unglam.


Lol. LoveBiscuitMuchMuch..


My Seniors graduation. I went to support them. Another 6months is my turn le.. Yippee!!! XD





My Senior's work. Degree student. The lady in the picture is her mother. OMGOMGOMG rite? i love the jewelry she make.




My seniors too!!! But, this is Diploma. =D


The Graduation Day is also my Directors Birthday! Happy Birthday Julie! *MwackMwacks*


This is wad my Dear Bro made for his Darling GF! I help him to make the shape and he do the sanding and polishing. Its Resin. Cute eh?

Look wad Bro's GF gave him. 2 Teddies. And she so thick skin, make my brother hug her. HAHAHA! so cute.


Okie, this is my Resin Angsana Heart that i made for PiggyLove. Inside total got 9 Angsana seeds. Actually is rubbish that i found in my school workshop. Looks nice, not bad right? haha. i hang it on his Key so he can carry around everyday. AHHAHA. Pretty mar? =X

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome