Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So Suey.

Okie, fucking suey. Ytd i lost my NUM slippers at stupid facial place and they cant find it. i dono which fucking bitch took my slippers. And that bitch left her sandals there. No choice i have to wear her smelly sandals. Head down to Cine and Heeren to find myself a new pair of slippers. Piggy was with me and Yay, lucky he was there to cheer me.
Me and Piggy bought the same pair of slippers. Teehee. Its comfy and i love the color combi. Piggy loves it too. =P
I even called mama and complain like ahSiao. I seriously dono which fucking ediotic bitch can wear the wrong shoes. I think she did it on purpose lor. And the fucking manager and stupid workers all pissed me off. They helped me call those who left the place before i came and left, but none admit. Fuck it.

And today, while walking back to school from Art Friend, i dropped my dam wallet in the middle of the road and worst, i didnt realise it. i was chatting with my friend happily hopping and jumping around. Den my wallet fall out from my pocket cuz i jump too much i guess. A motorbiker saw and ran after us and all of us start checking. i touch my pocket and realise my wallet is gone. i turn back and i saw a man coming down from a van, picked up my wallet and drove off.
i chase after the van lar. Fuck, i look like an ediot. No cars dare to drive at the moment cuz i was running like a mad woman chasing after the van shouting. =.=` OKie, lucky the cars stop and let me chase after the van. Super drama scene. speechless. Every1 noes i drop my wallet.
After getting my wallet back from the driver on the van, the cars start moving again, and so i walk back to my friends. One of the driver drove pass me and open up his window and said, `hey u are lucky today!`. Yes im lucky and very unlucky. Fuck, i hope tml will be a beta day.

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckIt.

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome