Friday, June 26, 2009

Tomorrow belongs to nobody

Ever thought of what you would do the next morning while lying on ur bed sleeping? I'd do that everyday (: And this very website made me even more eager to improve my working space. Check google, pixar and nike offices... how interesting can work get?!

So, I finally caught some time last weekend to shop at Ikea with my boy. Check out my new space, much more spacious. Additions to be up soon, a wall shelf and a noteboard! Pretty satisfied with what I have now but kinda wished I could find a bigger table, guess my two screens are taking up too big a space. :\ I'm planning to add one or two paintings on the wall too, hopefully ill get the time to do some!

Work's been pretty fun, so I manage to wake up with a smile everyday and dress my getup I want my day to be. Just wished I had more moolah, eyeing on alot of apparels online, in topshop and forever21 aiks~

Just in case you're curious, I'm working on a 2D flash game with a little 3D incorporated based on personality test *DISC. Hopefully the game works out fine, so i'll be able to send over to some friends for beta testing :p hehes. I'm also working on drawing for now, too many stuffs going in my head I just gotta concentrate on one first. Just spent 2 weeks on hand/foot gesture studies, working on eyes/lips/hair study now. FYI, will update some of my drawings (rough ones tho) for some opinions so keep updated! Any comments welcomed, would love whatever's flowing in your mind readers (:

This week's prolly the worst week I've had, having to fall sick and stuffs etc but things are picking up soon. I'll get back all my energy and go high on my drawings :b can't wait for movies sessions...

oh! and peeps, I've added an entire list of what I view almost everyday (art and fashion blogs). Check them out if you're interested! I'd welcome any recommendations so I can add them on to my list too :>

am so gonna lose the freaking 3kg i gained.
xoxo,amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome