Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Fallen Will Rise!

Rating: 4/5

Weekends are pretty hectic for me as usual, trying to accomplish stuffs that I don't have the time to do on weekdays. Of course, that includes meeting up with friends and cliques (:

Despite the busy schedule, met up with lp and gang with baby for dinner at Mad Jack (pretty decent restaurant at PeaceCentre) but the food wasn't great. We went for midnight show "Transformers 2", can't forget how much i loved the first one. This second one was as awesome, overall I loved the movie and characters, well partly the storyline too. Lots of new movies coming up, and I really wanna catch them all so leave comments behind if u've seen some good ones and recommend me! (except horror ones thanks)

Any interesting stuffs to share with us?
Recently, i realised im surfing the internet more than usual (surprisingly more than game) so as to get more inspiration. Came across a lot of cool websites and don't mind checking them out, ill be updating more at the blogsite on the bottom right list. These are some cool stuffs i came upon this morning while slacking:

YUMMY YOGHURT - This is cute! heex
WATCHMEN TRAILER - Can you get the answers?
NEW WEARABLE FEEDBAGS - I can't believe they still invent such stuffs, what if it really becomes famous?? I think fast foods are already killing the americans =\


xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome