Sunday, February 22, 2009

Loon's 21st

Loon's 21st last night, treated us to Angus House at Taka. Awesome dinner. love the steak and whole course meal hehe even the dessert made me drool :p So, we went for movie Pink Panther 2 after dinner and headed to Cine for l4d but the computers were all taken ugh. Neways, we decided to chill out and have some desserts and supper at Xing Wang Hong Kong Cafe, and we ordered alot of desserts hurhur. Super fun day after my dental appt, kinda glad I enjoyed my sat hehe.

Group: Loon, Denny, Kenny, Calvin, Gene, Weekeat and me. Daven joined us after the movie!


the cute and yummie bun hees spread with butterrr <3

codfish for starters

pumpkin souppie

salad, my love.

My tenderloin steak with bacon strip and mushroom saucey hees <33

Dessert: tiramisu cakey aw my love!

a group pix :D

the guys totally enjoyed standing there talking lor (NS stuff gahh)

Xing Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Cine for supper and dessert

mango pudding, mango ice cream, mango with pomelo (mango drives me nuts)

muah chee!

pineapple bo lo bun : baby's

mango snow ice.

birthday boi and his mango snow ice.

denny and daven, the ultimate couple xD

Gene insists on taking a pic with lp LOL

Weekeat and his strawberry snow ice.

Chua's triple snow ice.

and thats the whole dinner, had a whole load of catch up and gene's 21st coming up nx wk hurhur. so we'll look forward to it. xD

signing off, gotta do my frigging gestures.
xoxo, amandasweet.

No comments:

Welcome