Sunday, February 1, 2009

Heavy-hearted

Just when everything seems to be perfect in your life, everything starts falling apart at the same time. So much for being so happy, now i feel as much sadness as my happy-ness. Guess I just really need some time off, and i pretty much think i have more than enough time being "alone" I need more someones in my life now.

Anyways, enough for the rants i hate being emo. Went to take the peektures for our assignments yesterday, National Art Museum and Chingay Parade with Sihkin and Kelly (thanks for being there) and it was really awesome to find so many interesting things in the museum. Also, a BIG THANK YOU to Ryan for getting us a supernear spot at Chingay, nice 1 Ryan (your lucky day too :p) hahas so the whole day was awesome until I reached home with my eff-emo-ness. But im all okay now, sorry for those who talked to me last night (know you guys care LOVE!) and those who didnt manage to sleep well because of me =x

Ill post the pics from the parade soon, really busy with all the assignments flooding (and my specs had to break now totally, suay or what -.-) so... ugh i need some laughters T.T
-and to my claresweets, be strong ill always be here for u ya :) *hugs*


baby, ilu
xoxo, amandasweet.

No comments:

Welcome