Sunday, February 8, 2009

Haha, Woke up today and feeling good. =D Early morning Daddy was playing and talking to Biscuit. Den he go use Biscuit feet to tickle my feet. Hahaa. So cute.

Okie, Yesterday was Good. Was wif Zhu. Was in school for make-up lesson from morning till noon. After that head home to rest den meet Zhu. Slack at his place for awhile. Den night time, went down to Pasir Ris to find Erzii. He open chalet, in the end i go down. The chalet no people, half dono gone where, another half at Kbox. Stupid Son. Make sure he come back i scold him. How dare he tua his mother. Hahaa.

Den Zhu saw his fren AhMan so we acc them for awhile. Went down to buy things wif them and see how they bully their fren. They put drink, ketchap flour and wadever, den pour on the Birthday Gurl. LOL! sibeh funny. I feel so lucky, my Bday no1 do that to me. So erxing can?

After that, Me and Zhu sian. Den he bring me down to Bugis. He say bring me eat MANGO FEAST! Lol.Bugis got one lane is to my school. There got alot yummy food. He brought me into one that he tried b4 and told me its nice. So ordered 4 to 5 plates of dishes. Taste really good. I love the fried mango prawn and the Mango strawberry Ice Kachang? LOL! i dono how u call that but nvm, it taste really good. >.< ` all very sweet one.



Zhu's Bedsheet dam cute. SpaceShip and stars. Looks kinda childish but its nice rite? Haha. His ceiling even nicer. He stick the Glow-In-The-Dark Stars. Den when the lights is off during night time, u can see many stars. Beautiful.




Zhu got me this for Valentine. Its a DogTag made from his CampShop. He made one got my name and another his name. He wanted to put IC but he forget my IC. LOL! But nvm, i will get the IC done sooner or later. =) Den behind the DogTag mine got Commando Logo and his is Airborne Logo. The Sword wif Wings is Commando. Den the Parachute wif Wings is Airborne.



Nice mar? i like it alot. Hehee. So GOLD, i love GOLD. He told me theres Gold, Black and Silver if not wrong. But Gold is the best he said. =D



Heex, Zhu bought this back for me. Energy bar!!! Even the food in Army is green in Color. Lol!


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome