Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10/02

Hmmm.. Okie, super tiring today.
Mummy went down to my school during noon and guess wad? SHE BOUGHT ME ONDEH ONDEH! Hehee.. Very nice and yummy lorr. So SWEET. I haven eat my lunch and super hungry. Lucky mummy brought food for me. >.< `


Den later around 4, i went down to Bugis Arcade find JW Daddy. Play basketball. So fun lurh.. My Daddy is a pro lorr. He alone can score 1.2k lehh! Today he play and show me. Hehee!
He always go down and play one. Hahaa. Well, its my first time playing and its SUPER fun. Daddy say i very lihai. So happy la. He play wif me a few rounds and at first our score sucks, den later play many times liao, the score gets better. And get 902 if not wrong. He said the next time we go again, we must get 920. Hehee. Im sure i will improve. =P

This is my Daddy's Old video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_JSKumt52A


Oink...
PiggyLove went to field trip at Tekong liao. From 10 to 19 night. 10Days den he will be back. ='( Sigh.. Cannot contact him cuz he is not allowed to bring phone in. And they cannot bath for 10days. Ewww~
Nvm, ill see him on 20th Friday when he is back. =D Hope everything will be fine and good for him.


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome