Friday, February 6, 2009

Childhood Memories.

Its GAMEBOY COLOR !!!
I stole it from Zhu last Sunday at his place. Hehee.. I remember last time when i 10years old i got a red one from my tutor. So nice to play wif it. When i look at the Gameboy, i remember alot childhood memories. I will try any ways to play Pokemon and Daddy will confiscate it and only let me play for some time and keep it again. Haha.. But i lost mine liao. i think Daddy Mummy gave mine to Cousin cuz they don want to let me play.
I play this outside when im in train. Alot people look at me, i guess they sure think i SIAO. Cuz now every1 is playing PSP and only i still so old school, play Gameboy Color. If u guys have the old catridge den u all don want, can give me? i wan play other games. Cuz Zhu only have Pokemon Yellow Version.
Last time my Catridge got alot game one. So nice to play.



Zhu's GameBoy is BlueGreen. Not nice =( Red nicer lor.



See, still working leh after so many years. I restart the whole thing and play again.

And and i want this latest Tamagochi!!! Color one lerh. i got a aqua blue one right now. But that one is Version 4, which came out on year 2007. This one latest one lor. So nice rite? But so not worth. It cost 100+, i saw it at umm Plaza Sing if not wrong. SIAO.

When i take out my Tamagochi and play, every1 will give me that kinda face like SHOCKED. And start asking me how old am i and why im playing such old toy. Haha. Last time i young oso got 1 or 2 Tamagochi. I think that time im only 7 or 8 years old. Geex. I love playing it.



小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome