Sunday, December 28, 2008

Don`t take me for Granted.

Went out wif my JieMie Gwen dear today. Again.. its Her! lolz. Okie lurh, my Hols many days meet her der. We hunt down IceCream shops, went down Bishan for gym, Slacking at bugis, eating Thai blahblahblahh... And today we are down to Clark Quay.
Okok, Was wif Ting during noon doing her homework and went down to meet Honey at his place. Kay, nvm. We shall not talk about that. sighh. (Speechless)
Den meet up wif Gwen dear. And she today say want to eat Subway lerh! SURPRISE!!! our Gwen dear finally eat Subway liao. Lol.. She hate Subway like fark lurhh.. Always complaining its smelly.. Haha! But she took the courage to try. ^^
After that we went to Far East to get my stud and head down to Clark Quay and chat and slack. Sit at one of the bridge and have my FAV Jim Beam!!! WoOooo!!! Rolling Rolling Rolling on the bridge like some ediot. Of cuz gwen don do that lurh. So unglam can?
Lol! Okie, i got to turn in early cuz tml meeting Gwen in the morning and going down to sch to take my timetable and settle some things.

Sigh. New year is coming. I hope next year will be a better year. I hate this year. Yes, I DO! Really. Shyttie year.

*Cry baby, Cry out loud if u really want to. Don hide and don run away. Let go of everything that is bothering u. Theres too much! Despair overwhelmed *

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome