Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another day wif my Gwen dear. Geex. Went to cut hair at Banana place. And Gwen, nortii gurl. She ran away from school. LOL! She cheat the teacher say her ahma in hosp den she came to find me. Hahaa..
My hair cut short liao. No more longlong. Banana say he dono my hair grow so long liao. Hahaa.. Okie, i cut Isometric concave. A gentle one cuz my front not long enuff. Gwen one den nice, hers is concave (sibeh extreme one). I LIKE LOR! Okie, nvm.. wait my hair grow longer i will get my iso concave dam extreme. Heheee..
Ate thai today again wif her. Today i order Calamari for her. She don dare eat sotong so i order let her try and YAY, she did it.. she tried and she likes it. Haha! she did somthing proud again today! Another achievement! Grats dear =)

Sorry no pictures of my new hair cuz i nv take picture. Lol.. Wait got picture i post and show u all okie? LoveLove.. Smooochhx

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome