Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bye SanSan.

='( sniffs. SanSan left SG back to Indo and not coming back anymore. T.T i cant bear to see her go.. very sad. SIGH.. Why do u have to leave so early? Will be dam bored wifout u.. and she is oways here to help me wif my work. I made her a photo album so when she miss us, she can take out the album and see. Hehh.. Spend the whole night doing and its hard to find pictures of San and the other frens cuz i only noe them for 1year or i should say less den that.
Okie, below got some picture taken wif my seniors. =D Aikk, many of my close frens in sch are seniors. Haha. Hols for 2weeks, many of them went back to their country and pangseh me alone in Singapore. Sian man! Be singaporean = SIAN.





Top: Me and SanSan
Bottom: Some of my Seniors (Jewelry Design).

Seniors and me =)



*Take Care San and pls protect urself and be strong.. Don let the others bully u. Don GongGong and let people take advantage of u. Don be so nice to every1 okie? i will miss u like crazy. LOVE U SAN! Mwacks.*

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome