Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twenty spells bliss part II

helluuu everyone, im sorry for mia-ing for sooo damn long and as promised, ill post the birthday pics today hehe. (despite the fact that i havent finished my essay =\ ugh and final exams are coming nx wk)

gonna spam the photos from my birthday at Digipen, with babyboy and OCCZ ya, lazy to organize so just open your eyes and enjoy the photos mwahaha XD LOVE u guys miss you all, we'll meet up soon kays. after my dreadful exams! *kisskisshughug to all*
so, here it comes.

♥ ASR

♥ Digipen : thanks for the celebration!

♥ my love!
♥alamak sayang so cute laa hehe

♥ birthday celeb with babyboy ilu!

♥ BABY look at the kids shirt, i can wear lor walau hahaha ;P


♥ bday slumber party at Clare sweet's

♥omg the love menu from them aww so sweet!
♥thanks for the meal babes it was awesome, best meal i ever had you guys can be cook already!
♥ and of course my bdae cake hehe :)

♥ the hardworking babes prepping me for a surprise before i come!
♥ camwhore with sweet's apple haha
♥ PJ slumber hehe
♥ masquerade

alrights thats all for today. more pics to come when i go on hol! hehe loveee to all ;)
AND, went for dinner at swensens with my 3 besties today + 3 hours of talking hehe YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE OKAYS. I LOVE YOU THREE LOL seriously HAHAHAHA. from the bottom of my bimbo heart lmao! no pics cuz its TOP SECRET! ;)
amanda small hands ❤ theBest, Bestest and BestBest :)) *virtual hugs and lots of love*

-back to my stupid essay, *chants* im guai im guai im guai... ...
xoxo, amanda.

No comments:

Welcome