Sunday, December 21, 2008

im Sorry.

Sorry that i disappoint almost every1 around me.
I don mean to do that.
The girl i used to be is gone. Im lost.
Ive changed so much. Too much.

i cant recognize myself.
Who i am?
Why am i doing this to myself?
Wad is wrong with me?

Im mentally tired, burned out, confused.
I dono who to turn to.
All i can do now is hide, run away act and pretend.
I dono wad i am doing to myself.
I hope all the pain and worries that i have will jus VANISH and leave me alone.
I feel guilty to hurt people around me especially those who care bout me.
I don mean to hurt them and disappoint them but i jus cant help it.
Im so lost and confuse that i don even noe wad i am doing and who i am.
I dono who to turn to.
I wish to talk to some1 but i dono where to start and theres too many to say.
I jus don want any1 to be worry about me.
I really nid some rest. Stop bothering me and haunting me.

LEAVE ME ALONE!
Im sorry to those who i hurt and disappoint esp. Kongs, Gwen and San.
IM SORRY. sighh.


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome