Monday, November 17, 2008

Suey Suey Suey

Suey man... sighh! How suey can i be? Broke my work and nidda redo, and worst, the alcohol solution spill in my bag and kena my Pierre Cardin wallet and spoil the leather. Sobs! My heart so pain! Its my 15th B'day present from Daddy! And now got one big patch melted.. SO UGLY. sighh.. HONEY, YOU SPREAD YOUR SUEYNESS TO ME!!!
Ahhh.. tml i got presentation. i hope everything will go well. *Pray to GOD*
And Thanks to my Darling Bro, bought me Milk Tea, Strawberry Pocky and Mini candy canes!!! Yippee! Tonight im not xlping again. Cuz i got powerpoint to do and i haven start doing it.. Not even a slide. HAHAHA! but its okie.. Use to it liao.

TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLS!
Honey wants me to go Finland wif him to celebrate Christmas and i really dono if i should go. The ticket to there is dam ex lurh.. His mama is paying for me but i dam paiseh i dono if i should go or not.. i really wana go cuz i wana see the SNOW and i nv fly so far before.. But, the ticket so ex and i don wana ask Daddy to pay for me cuz my studies is expensive enuff and i think i shouldnt ask for more from Daddy. Sigh.. And, spamming, bugging and telling lies to my director, asking if i can go. She finally APPROVED and say i can hand in my projects early and leave school early.
Guys, tell me if i should go or not. i really dono if i should go. ='(


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome