Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sibehh Suey!!!

Very unhappy. Sigh.. My bad luck not gone yet. Its still wif me. Friday i LaiAng in school lucky Sandra got SP den i take from her. Den today lerh? I LOST MY WHITE GOLD ANKLET FROM DADDY & MUMMY!!! I dono wad is wrong lar. Why so sueyy i oso dono. I reach home downstairs den realise my anklet gone. Sarks man. I today go school, library and bugis. Like that how to find sia? And summor i not feeling well. Feel very sick and my nose is killing me.. so i didnt go and find. So small how to find? Use magnet?
Like that few hundred bucks jus gone liao. I really dono wad is next and i really don wish to lose or spoil anymore things. That time the panty gone, next wallet spoil, i sad enuff liao. This time anklet gone, really enuff ler.. God don play wif me anymore pls!!! *Beg*
i really don dare step out of house liao. Kep got things happen, like that i suey den all my precious things all spoil and gone meh?
Sigh.. *HeartBreak* i really dono wad to say.

Come back 'Goodluck' please!!!


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome