Monday, November 24, 2008

Doctor Doctorr...

OhOhOohh.. Im back and i got many many medicine to eat worh. So many see liao oso scared. Sigh.. KeLian me. Who wana sayang me neh? ='( nidda use the inhale thing. Looks cool u noe? can inhale 60 times and the thing will count for u like how many times u left. And its nice to inhale, suck like very SHUANG feeling. Hahaa.. Inside contains powder for inhalation der. Hopefully after using finish this i will recover. Mayb nidda use for 2 to 3months.. See how lor. Very sick and tired of seeing doctor liao. This is the 4th time i visit the doctor for the same case and she say she don wana see me the next time cuz this is a joke. Cuz i nv take care of myself den kep eating and drinking things that i am not suppose to and so i cant recover. This time i drink plenty of water liao. Hope i can recover and my voice can come back. Sound like MAN lar... ARGHH!!! And, migraine is visiting me again. T.T wad is wrong wif my body???


小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome