Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FreshKon

Okie, AhBee is here to promote for FreshKon Colors Fusion Contact lenses cuz i bought 3 pairs today! =) Got promotion!!! Buy 2 get 1 FREE and can get the lenses liquid free oso.teehee...

So, if u are finding a new, fresh you is easy with FRESHKON Colors Fusion. Unleash your true colors and refresh your look anytime, anywhere. With 9 dazzling yet natural looking colors to choose from, whether you want to be sweet and lovable, sensuous and romantic, glamourous and seductive or simply in vogue, FreshKon Colors Fusion complete that fun, hip and fashionable you! Even if you have perfect eyesight, non-Powered lenses are available. So, are you ready to set heads turning? LOL...

Colors: Misty Grey, Groovy Green, Sky Blue, Baby Aqua, Hippie Chestnut, Warm Hazel, Perky Brown, Romantic Violet and Cool Green.

I bought Misty Grey, Perky Brown and Baby Aqua (Sounds like baby Agua). Wanted to buy Violet and Groovy Green but abit too OVER horh? So didnt buy.. Hahaaa! Maybe next time lurhh.

And the Sales People there very nice to me.. Friendly and FUN!!! okie, or i should say i disiao people... =.=" And the BlueShirt Boy kinda funn.. He even ask me my name and kep on checking my school file to see if i got my name written on it.. HAHA. But too bad, DON HAVE. Blehh. Service not bad oso, i haven decided to buy which den i walk away and the blueshirt boy went to find me and Jas and drag us back. LOL! And he even gave me extra one freeGift.. i gave one to my sister. >.< ` heehee.. i hope the colored lenses i buy suits me man..

-Feeling very down, tired and stress.. didnt sleep well for the past 2weeks liao. And many days i nv xlp lor.. Alot projects and work to do. I WANA GO FINLAND LURH!!! ( i hope, i wish, i want...)

小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome