Thursday, November 6, 2008

short post

heyy guys, finally done with my oh-my-fucking-god flour sack animation which is seriously killing me. trying to scan or take a pic of my assignments for hweeling and kevin so pls gimme some time on that too much work piling up!

Anyways, just a quick review, im too tired to do anything after not sleeping for two whole days, i seriously feel like a walking zombie somebody shower me with love pls hahahaha. After submitting two assignments
and having gone through the review as well, the whole class was so relieved today so we planned to go for movie after all these days of sufferings. But, lesson ended late and High school musical 3 was sold out so we end up watching Quantum of Solace at 9.10PM hurhur. And some random pictures at Long John and the arcade @ Cine before our muveee starts hehe.

..and we took neoprints wahahahha omg its been years since i took neoprints -.- but it was fun anyway :) (Group: Japher, Sheena, Elizabeth, Ryan, Terrence and of course, ME)
so, there you go visuals show alot more im soooo damn lazy to type ughh

hmm, i think i would rate it 7/10 cuz most of the time, Japher Eli and me were like wtf random, where did he get the cars its just wtf moments but we like the action parts though. :)



okay i know the pics are damn small just click on it to enlarge yea i am so tired i can seriously KO on my bed right NOW! so im off to sleep! :) will be posting more soon!


xoxo, amanda. (I AM NOT MANDY)

No comments:

Welcome