Sunday, May 31, 2009

The little things that make life so great...

Friday 29th: Jazno's Bigday! Happy Birthday Dude!

Really appreciate those who took time to attend, missed the class since hols started x) Thanks lin for getting the awfsome present too! You guys made my day!




Sunday 31st: Sentosa!

Really eager to visit the Images of Singapore at Imbiah, I took my Sunday to roam around Sentosa~ Appreciate the company of my brother and his gf, Zoe. We went to Imbiah for the tour at the "museum" first and I head over to Siloso for a tan after that!

Loved the oil paintings in there, the colors and lighting.


A showcase of some of the pictures i took, the lighting was really poor and flash didnt really compliment the image so I only had some nice shots!



But, the mannequins were so life-like its almost mysterious yet captivating to look at!


Admiring the works and lifestyle of our ancestors.



One of my favourite shots, really amazed by how much story this picture tells with her subtle gestures.


Love the composition.


A very mysterious, beautiful lighting on this nonya lady.



I'm just really glad I've learnt to take pictures in angles and composition that tells the viewer a story just with the gestures or facial expressions. I can see my improvements and what ive learnt in Jazno's classes ! :D



My favourite shot, best lighting and color on the puppets.

can't wait to tour another museum! aiming for Wu Guanzhong's at SAM! xD

xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome