Saturday, May 2, 2009

just the beginning

Yays! Another new semester passed but seems like time went a little fast this time. Somehow, i just wished it didnt end this early. Neways, glad i can finally have all the sleep i want. It's funny how sch's ended and I shld be glad i'm free from all those endless stress and sleepless nights but, i kinda miss all my frens and i cant stop thinking about my assignments ughs.


you guys are so gonna miss my bahahaha and hugs sessions! RAWRZARRZz!

Met baby todays, haven seen him for super longzzz im almost gonns dieee. Really happy we're spending the weekends together soons hehe, cant wait for those days mwahahahahaha! (im super sticky :p)

so, the last day of school ended pretty wells, few of us (in fact quite a few) stayed overnight in school the day before chionging our assignments and it was pretty fun (besides all that stress). So, the last day started with an exhibition in-house (took some peektures of my classmates' works, some are just awesome). So, a small group of us decided to hangout for dinner + supper at waffletown then, island creamery. I was sooooo craving for waffles that day (not to mention after all that stuffs in sch, waffles the THING to cheer me up hehe). Wells, it was a great day but ice cream just wasnt the thing i need, i didnt crave for sleep more than that day! Kinda sad i cant attend albert's bbq tml, everyone's going and i'd love to go but baby's more tempting so.. oh wells I SHALL satisfy with the peektures only!

this is how i like my waffles prep before i eat 'em BAHAHAHAHA!



so, ive asked myself so many times if ive improved and whatsoever, but i would just say it could be better and im pretty glad im improving as it is. I'll just try to work on it more than ever. Alas, it's just the beginning of my road, and im going back to sch for more hahas so i shall slack the time of my life this weekends... spa, facials, shopping, food yummyyyiesss lalala...
And.. i shall post some peektures from the class' exhibition to end this off!

Part I collage

Part II collage

Part III collage


slping early for darl's bday celeb tml and sun ;)
xoxo, amandasweet.

No comments:

Welcome