Sunday, May 24, 2009

Art is never finished, only abandoned.

"Art is never finished, only abandoned." - Leonardo da Vinci

Having to visit Da Vinci's at the Science Centre inspired me to not only become an artist who can draw but also, to create things from our own imagination. And it is because of the constant teachings and inspirations from our ancestors that we get the chance to invent better and more astonishing stuffs that will benefit to the world. Da Vinci's inventions and artworks have taught me not only to keep improving but keep going back to the basics and study the details as best as we can.

During my journey to the Science Centre, I entertained myself with Reader's Digest so that the long ride wouldn't bore me. Since young, I started subscribing to Reader Digest and their limited edition books which never fails to fascinate me. Reader Digest's stories often depict how precious life and families are to us, and i thank them for bringing stories and experiences from the different world for us to read. I also discovered the beauty of nature and wildlife from this tiny little pocket book. These are some of the beautiful photographs of wildlife. To me, a good photographer captures pictures that portrays not only an aesthetically pleasing image but a moment of life and motion.


Enjoy!

David Maitland


Antoni Kasprzak


Miguel Lasa
xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome