Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday blues

As usual, boring days for me as I work on my blahblahblah drawings. And I gotta admit I suck at animal drawings since young and its the same till now. Random things happen like I'm Amanda now (thank you don't ask me why, no more kaylin). Anyway, meeting broccz soon and im really enthu about it *smiles* miss you guys soo much loves! And much much love to my sister Apple. (LOL)

I gotta show this! Credits to Otry BFF Love for putting her efforts in making a collage from our Tioman trip (altho i look like fuck) THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH MY LOVE!!! I definitely LOVE it (not my face thou HAHA)

:)) -credits to great wonderfuuu designer otrysia fang-
and for more pictures from our Tioman trips, JOIN FACEBOOK! hahahaxs

and continue reading if you're a dog lover!
take a good look at BISCUIT baby,

-when she was less than a month old as she became part of our family-

-this wallpaper was done by my sis :)-

-and did I mention she's a november baby like me :p-

-this is the most recent photo of her after her furcut hahasx super cute right!? more pictures to come, so stay tune ;D-

and did I mention how ken darling was so effin' good at using words when he told me he was going to m'sia tml to SHAVE his hair! BABY DUN SCARE ME!!! SHAVE AND CUT IS SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE. And thankfully, he's having a haircut not shaving -.- *phew* DESPITE that, I still love you MWAHHSX :))

~dota addiction is just so hard to kick ;p -- off to pub~

lotsa , amanda

No comments:

Welcome