Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Poor Me...

小`bee here to blogg agn! today Ama-chan(Jie) bully me!!! she ask me to do poses for her portfolio. she nid to hand in drawings and so she ask me to b her model.. i said okie and i REGRET! i pose till my arms, body and leg so tired and pain lor... she want me to stand there NAKED in the AIRCON ROOM. Took her 1hour++ to finish lerh! so kelian rite? den later... she want me to sit on the floor and do a very relax pose (not relax at all). i rest my hand on the floor till my hand turn PURPLE lar!!! lucky everything is over... now my brother is the next victim! HAHA.
OKOK.. today wanti went back to batam. sigh. Her husband lar! he say want to divorce wid her so she need to go back and settle things. sad for wanti, marry to an asshole.. i hope everything will be okie. mama say wanti will b back tml night.YAY!!! if wanti nv come back, i have to buy my own dinner.. and i don want cuz im lazy. lucky today Ama-chan buy lunch and dinner for me, if not i starve to death liao. hehe. TY Ama-chan. xoxo.

-小`bee 小`bee 小`bee 小`bee 小`bee 小`bee 小`bee 小`bee 小`bee 小`bee-

No comments:

Welcome