Sunday, September 20, 2009

Skincare and beauty

Lately, ive been reading about makeup and beauty just for the interest during my spare time. And, I have to say i've learnt quite a bit thanks to Karen and MUA (makeup artists) on forums. The spray tan kinda sparked my interest yesterday when i saw the video but let's move on to the makeup first!

Bought this brush here, and i have to say it's really worth the reviews.

Bought a few foundations and concealers, color correction to try out and recieved a few free try-outs as well. I paid $17.50 for 7items and a multi-tasking brush, waited for less than 2wks to arrive from overseas. I will definitely recommend these and take another order soon!

I'm really into eyeliners but sometimes eyeshadows shows the colors in your face, so i bought this wonderful 88 palette eyeshadow from a blog, which is very similar to Coastal Scents (which i originally wanted to order from). I didn't had the chance to try it out yet but I'm pretty sure this purchase made my day (:

Many thanks to Karen who recommended me the MUA forums and taught me a few stuffs, she passed me some sephora color palettes too. I am really excited to try them out!

xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome