Saturday, September 5, 2009

PrisonerOfMySchoolWork.

Okie, im back. So long never blog, cuz i have nothing to blog about. Very sian and lazy to upload pictures and stuffs. Been busy working in workshop and doing projects. Dam tired for almost everyday. Work is killing me. How i wish this term will soon end. But so wad even if it end? i only have 1week holiday. Pathetic can?


A *look like coffin* ring i made for my project. Not finish yet. half done. =) still need to sand and polish a little here and there.


Trying to make a dome using dye forming technique. Need to cut out the shape u want in a piece of wood, attached the piece of metal u want to use and hammer it. Not fun at all, very sian. i did 2times for the wood cuz i broke the previous one. Hammer untill my hand very pain, i hammer my own hand also! =.=`` but its okie, im always re-doing like 2 to 3 times den can. Waste alot of time re-doing.


Finish doming le. silver and brass. need to cut out, but i need to let my lecturer check if its deep enuff. Spend half of my day knocking. Dam tired and dirty. I grow muscle liao.


Learning new software this term. 3D Max. This is the alien that i design for my first project. I name it OctoAlien. (Perspective View)


Front view of OctoAlien and her baby. LOL! i add background and lighting. Nice? even if people say not nice i don care. =P My first time leh, plus i like it alot.


The bottom view, they are swimming. i need to make a 1min animation using 3Dmax of the OctoAlien. If its nice i will post it so u guys can see my OctoAlien in ACTION!



Pictures of my Darling Biscuit...



Biscuit with Eeyor KorKor.

My mummy so bad. She is abusing animals.


LovePehPehh.



小`ⓑⓔⓔ

No comments:

Welcome