Sunday, March 1, 2009

Drown me in my bittersweet world.




Its Saturday! Baby and I went to meet lp and gang for dinner at Carousel (Royal Plaza at Scotts). Gene's 21st birthday and he's treating us to the buffet weee! Had an awesome spread of dinner there but really sad cuz i forgot to bring my pink camera along dammitxsz xD so kinda took the fooood with my phone's camera (thanks for saying using hp camera's low class shiat!) LOL. so dinner was reallyyyy great and the blueberry cake along with the awesome dishes and sashimi never fails to make my day hees. and its getting to be really like a trend to get wallets for occasions (we got LP his ferragamo wallet last week and got Gene his Mont Blanc wallet this week, sorry didnt take a peekture of it sobs, of course baby and I bought each other Braun Buffel wallets on Vday too hees) but really glad we catch up these few weeks despite the busy-ness and epic emo-ness.

Ugh, talking about that, really tied up this week, sorry for neglecting some of you if i did. Wells just wanted to get things sorted out in my mind and really glad all of you are there for me :)) loveloves! Just kinda confused at the moment still, so gonna drown in my own bittersweet world (with baby of course :P) teehees neways reallyyyy gotta start banging baby herman sooo.....
o~ya! forgot to mention im glad with the acting thingy kinda get something off my chest finally, thanks to those who was there for me hees *huggies* off i go!

nomatterwhat
westicktogetherasone
thatswhatafamilyisfor
thatswhatloveisallabout-

love,
amandasweet. (sometimes i wonder if im really sweet enuff -.-)
duhhhhhx

No comments:

Welcome