Sunday, March 22, 2009

Discombobulated

Wells, everyone's had a really hard time themselves either in work, private or home. (there's so much i wanna say, but i shant say) Havent been updating much due to the immediate flood of assignments everytime we finish handling each one of them, but still fun with my friends at school! Really lost track of where i stopped updating my peektures and stuffs i did so guess ill just post the next one that comes up which is.. the steamboat we're gonna have tomorrow with JKHARTSS + japher, lokling and clairebearx! There's the film assignment to work on too, gotta meet my group at 1pm and i am so not used to waking up early still ughs.

oya! there's this one week break for us this week and i cant wait to meet claresweets on thurs hehe, kinda upset we couldnt find a full day to meetup tho. Neways, with that big load of assignment our break is kinda like a schoolweek, or maybe even worse. Pretty busy these days getting my work done and other stuffs ready for my 4mths hols, hopefully will be able to find a job pretty soon! So, im off to do my work againsx... till then!

me cant wait to watch gossipgirl2, clairebearx pass me soooonnnn~
xoxo, amandasweet

No comments:

Welcome